mercoledì 26 dicembre 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!










Down here they are my presents I made by myself for our relatives in this Christmas time!!!








Hi everybody,
yesterday I spent a wonderful Christmas day at relatives exchanging presents, eating traditional dishes and drinking some special drinks! This was my outfit for Christmas and I really like to wear such things!
The cake was delicious and I'm going to try that again today :P
Wish you an amazing Christmas time full of beautiful presents and sweet things to eat!!!

Merry Merry Christmas!!!
See you in 2013!!!


I wear:
pullover - Zara
skirt - Pimkie
tights - Calzedonia
flats - Zara
clutch - made by myself
belt - H&M
bracelet - New Yorker
lipstick - Kiko


6 commenti:

  1. Amazing outfit!! And if you cook as well as you look, then I can imagine how those yummy-looking cakes might taste!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. :DDD Thank you very much Trina!!!!
      You are so welcome!!!!

      A lot of kisses! :*******

      Elimina
  2. Love this look, so brilliant! Perfect for this time!

    Happy holidays!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Barbara!!!!!

      Have a great time too!!!! :)))

      Kisses & hugs!

      Elimina
  3. Stupende le flat!! Bellissimo outfit :-)
    Ti auguri un felicissimo 2013!!

    Un abbraccio <3
    Silvia

    http://pattysfamilystyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Silvia!!!!
      Buone feste anche a te!!!!

      Un bacione :*

      Elimina