martedì 4 dicembre 2012

BE CREATIVE!












This is my outfit from Sunday! :D
I like the combination of colours: grey, black and a touch of orange!
And you???????
I adore that turtleneck dress!!! I wear it with different tights, pants, leggings 
or I can use it like a short turtleneck with skirts and jeans putting it inside!))
I wanted to show you my new maxi bag from Mango which I bought making shopping in Malta... :)
And as you can see the accessories make the difference!!!

So many kisses!!! :***
Stay CHIC!


I wear:
hat - Pimkie
dress - Oodji
tights - Calzedonia
heels - Zara
bag - Mango
watch - Chronotech


10 commenti:

  1. Me encanta el conjunto. Tienes un arreón!
    Besos.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful shoes! are very beautiful pictures on your blog... passes to see my blog if you like :)

    See you soon <3
    Silvia

    www.pattysfamilystyle.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very muchSilvia!!!!
      You are so welcome!!! :)

      Kisses & hugs!

      Elimina
  3. So glam! Love this look and this dress is very nice!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Barbara!!!!!!! :D
      You are so welcome!!!

      Have a great time too!
      Kisses! :*******

      Elimina
  4. I love the 'confusion' of signals on your hands. The raw look of the gloves are given a sweet feminine touch by the lace details and your pink nails. Makes me wonder if you're going to punch my face with those gloves; or if you'd rather like an old-fashion hand-kiss ? :-)
    The orange heels are a great contrast, and you have the sense of style to actually make it look good. And of course, you still have the most gorgeous legs in the world of fashion-blogging.
    Kisses and compliments.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love this combination. The shoes are great. Will follow you on bloglovin

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Jenny!!!!
      You are very very welcome on my blog!!!!

      A lot of kisses!!! :****

      Elimina