giovedì 5 luglio 2012

LITTLE BLACK DRESS!!!

I bought this lace dress in Sweden at the H&M store. It was one of the "presents" from the North of Europe :) Later I'll show you the other clothes I bought ;) I didn't wear this dress before because I was waiting for a weekend at the seaside to stare at the sun! :)

 This dress is a very open one but it's useful. For example, if to add some blazer it'll become a formal look. This dress is beautiful, comfortable and universal because it looks very good with every kind of shoes: heels, flats or boots. I will show you more looks with it because it has a lot of possibilities!

It's a perfect dress for these hot summer days! What do you think about it???









I wear:
dress - H&M
heels - Zara
sunglasses - H&M
watch - Chronotech
bracelet - H&M
ring - Bijou Brigitte

See you soon!

Kateryna

1 commento: